Monday, August 13, 2012

Sick Day

I woke up this morning not feeling well.  My head was pounding, my nose was stuffy, my throat was scratchy, and I was feeling rather dizzy.  I took a shower and tried to get ready but ended up taking my phone and myself back to bed for a while.

I woke up about a half hour later and tried to get up but still felt like crud, so I checked my schedule and the two meetings I did have could be postponed so I sent an email to my boss and then emailed my meeting attendees to reschedule.

I slept until nearly 11am.  Woke up feeling a little better, my headache was gone, but still was dizzy.  I laid low for a while then around noon made some lunch and checked my email.  I did a little work from home, and then rested for another hour or so.  Got up a couple hours ago and picked up the kitchen and living room and cleaned out the cat box.  My throat is still rather scratchy, but I think I'm feeling better. I look like crud though.

Later,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment