Sunday, August 5, 2012

History has a tendancy to repeat itself

Well, here I am.  More than one month has passed since I started blogging again.  So much has changed, yet somethings remain the same. 

I have been working on getting my house back in order, and that feels very refreshing.  Waking up in the morning and not seeing piles of stuff everywhere has been good for finding my inner peace.

So in an effort to actually say something instead of ramble I will pick three parts of my life for an update (if you ever want an update in one place or another please feel free to leave a comment). 

Work:  Work is great.  Very busy, but I guess that is good.  I have been recommended for a promotion and that makes me feel like I am actually accomplishing things at work.  A few shifts will occur with regards to supervision, and will start to supervise more employees...I'm a little nervous for that, but I will do okay. 

Weight:  Ah yes, the BIG W.  I'm not doing too bad actually.  I had a goal of 15 pounds to lose in July and I did lose 13.  I'm not getting to down on  myself because this is a lifestyle change, not a race.  My goal in August is 15 pounds again. By the end of August I hope to be where I was a year ago. 

Marriage: Seems to have its ups and downs.  Not feeling supper connected, but I had a feeling this would happen when I finished with school.  We both have to learn how to reconnect again.  Some days are good, others feel like we are at square one.  In all honesty though, I feel like we are in a good place, regardless of anything else that is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment